Friday, January 22, 2010

New Letter Writing Blogs

I've come across several new letter writing blogs recently. I think you might enjoy visiting them. Take a look:

Letters, She Wrote  Lauren is blogging about letter writing and the letters she sends and receives.

Stationery Addicted Jennifer is blogging about stationery and letter writing. She's in Italy, but she blogging in English, which is great because I've forgotten most of the Italian I studied in college!

Time After Tea This blog is about much more than letter writing, but Megan does include posts about letters and mail art.

Red Boots An interesting section of this blog is called "Dear 16-Year-Old Me." From what I can tell, different bloggers send to Wendy letters addressed to their 16-year-old selves. It's an interesting project.

What fun reading!

3 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh wow thanks so much for featuring my little blog!

Red Boots said...

Thanks for featuring me too!

Yes, bloggers are invited to e-mail me what they could say to their 16 your old self. I love this project - I love reading other bloggers letters; and I love the the response I've had since starting it!

xx

Jackie Flaherty said...

Thanks for finding and recommending these new letter writing blogs. I have bookmarked my old faves and sometimes neglect to go looking for new ones. Thanks!

Jackie
www.lettersandjournals.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...