Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Letter #160 -- On a positive note

Is there something that you've purchased lately that you just really liked? Maybe it was a different brand of laundry soap? Or maybe it's the same ol' cola you always buy, but while drinking a glass of it this week, you realized how much you like it...Today, write a letter to the president and/or CEO of the company that makes your favorite product. Sure, it'll take a little work to track down the information, but it'll be worth it. If you bought it locally, you might want to photocopy the letter and send the copy, along with another hand-written note, to the local manager or store owner. Tell them what you like about the product, where you buy it, how long you've been buying it, etc. Your letter is sure to make someone's day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it is a very nice idea to do what you suggested and I sat down this morning and wrote a Thank you letter to a CEO of a global company. I won't mention the name, maybe later should I receive a reply. I hope he will actually receive my letter and would love to know how he perceives it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...