Saturday, June 5, 2010

Letter #156 -- Favorite Movie?

What's your favorite movie from the past? Do you like the movies you saw when you were a kid, or would you rather watch an old black and white film? Do you like musicals or action movies? Romantic comedies or serious dramas? Share your movies favorites with a friend in a letter today. Connect your favorite movies to something in your relationship with your letter's recipient. Maybe talk about a movie you saw together or a film you think she'd really like. Ask for her recommendations for a movie you should watch. Encourage her to write back.

Letter writing topic for June 5, 2010

2 comments:

phonelady said...

oh wow this is a hard one but it was not that long ago it has got to me so far the proposal with sandra bullock . I loved that movie and it gave me a laugh when I needed one .

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I love Romantic Comedy's...like "When Harry Met Sally."...because Meg Ryan looks and acts SO much like my youngest dauther.

Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...