Friday, June 4, 2010

Letter #155 -- Sunrise or Sunset?

Which do you prefer? Sunrise or sunset? Do you like to get up early in the morning, when the air is still cool, and sip your coffee while the sun peeks over the horizon, greeting you and the new day? Or, would you rather sit back in a lawn chair, drinking lemonade as the sun says it's nightly good-bye? What does your preference say about you? Do you know what your letter's recipient prefers? Write about it in a letter today.

Letter writing topic for June 4, 2010

2 comments:

phonelady said...

from a photographers standpoint I am a sunrise person there in my opinion is nothing like a beautiful sunrise .

Kylita said...

Hi 365 ... thanks for your comment re: my "face in the moon" post! How interesting what you saw! Also agree, glad I'm not alone ;oD
Now, as far as sunrise/sunset... I have seen so very few sunrises, being nocturnal, that I have to say I love the sunsets. My favorite place to photograph them is a high lookout over Elberta, Michigan beach on the northwestern shore of Michigan's Lake Michigan. Breathtaking. Makes me want to go find a photo and post it for you in the next day or so. The home I live in my father built and he made it so the front window has the sunrise in perfect view (he being a morning person). I get the "gift" of that sunrise now and then if the cat wakes me up to feed him. Sadly, no windows view the sunsets anymore...too much overgrowth of nature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...