Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Letter #153 -- School's Out!

For many kids, school is out for the summer. If you're an adult, remembering the excitement of the last day of school can be difficult. But, think back...what were your summer vacations like? Were you excited to be out of the classroom or were you sad that you wouldn't get to see your friends every day? I can remember on the last day of school, helping the teacher clean out the classroom. I imagine that I took home lots of extra school papers that I later used to "play school" with my younger brother and sister. Of course, back in those days, there was no Internet, not even home computers. We had the TV... mornings filled with old re-runs...and the great outdoors...to keep us entertained. Today, write a letter about your memories of the last day of school and/or summer vacations.


(Above graphic from www.phillipmartin.info)

Letter writing topic for June 2, 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...