Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First postcard!


About a week ago, I mentioned that I had sent some postcards to people I found at Postcrossing. This week, I received my first postcard!

It's an interesting postcard, shaped like a bookmark and sent from a girl in Poland.

And, it looks like two of my postcards have now reached their destinations!

What international fun!

I still have four postcards en route, and I'm looking forward to receiving more postcards in the mailbox!

This is a fun complement to my letter writing project.

2 comments:

Nahema Cherry said...

Hi!

That's lovely, i joined to postcrossing too. i recently send my first postcard, and i can't wait to recieve my first one.
A few months ago sing for follow you, and you added me back, my blog was www.secretindulgencedear.blogspot.com
i recently changed it, since i needed to do it, my new blog is:
www.minamaundrell.blogspot.com

Marie Reed said...

What an absolutely amazing project! I give you a standing ovation... nooo... a jumping up and down ovation is more like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...