Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"The Perfect Letter"?

Chris Harrison, the  longtime host of ABC’s The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, has written his first novel. Now, I don't watch those shows, and I haven't read the novel. In fact, I most of the reviews I've seen on the book have not been positive.

However, the book's title is "The Perfect Letter," and, apparently, letters figure into the romance story. So, I thought it was worth mentioning here.

Published by Dey Street Books, an imprint of HarperCollins, the book is available as an ebook, hardcover or paperback. 

Today is the release date for "The Perfect Letter" by Chris Harrison.

1 comment:

Southern Dreaming said...

You recommended The Crops Look Good by Sara DeLuca which I got through my library and it was fantastic. Just thinking about good books about letters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...