Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stamps!


Last week, I ordered some stamps from the USPS online shop. I love using a variety of stamps to make the envelopes and postcards more interesting. So, I picked out a few new stamps and a few older stamps, some worth 65 cents, some worth 1 cent. I think I had 14 or 15 different types of stamps.

They were delivered to my mailbox within a couple of days for only $1.25 for shipping and handling. That's a great deal!

And, since they arrived, I've been having such fun counting up the correct amount of postage for letters and postcards!

Now, I need to order more of those unused vintage stamps. I love those, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I hope I get soon mail with the hawaii shirts, they look lovely :D

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! Love all your pretty stamps. I am planning on either ordering or making a post office trip (my local PO actually carries a good selection) soon, I am out of everything but 10 cent ones.

MC said...

Awesome stamps. I've embarked on my own little project as well.

Keep writing!

M said...

Great stamps, it is a shame that many letters and postcards I receive do not have these wonderful stamps on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...