Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Address Book in the 365 Letters Etsy Shop

Several weeks ago, I finished designing the address book I've been dreaming about for years, and now it's available in the 365 Letters Etsy shop. You can read all the details on the Address Book page of this blog and in the Etsy shop.

It's available in two versions, the standard address book and the customized address book that lets you tell me exactly how many address/name spaces you need for each letter of the alphabet.

Happy letter writing!

1 comment:

TomoyoHime said...

Great address book! I was wondering though, can you also add extra lines to the address part itself? Since I often write to Japan and I need 7 lines for those addresses, and the addresses for the U.K. can take a lot of space too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...