Friday, June 8, 2012

Paper Source and Pony Express postcards


 I've long admired the Paper Source catalog. In fact, everyone in our family enjoys browsing the pages, looking at the stationery, journals, cards, etc.

Last weekend, we took a trip to the city and visited the Paper Source store in Dallas' North Park mall. It was our first trip to a Paper Source shop, and it was as great as we had imagined! The cards and stationery seemed endless, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm betting we go back.

After looking at just about everything in the store, I came across these Pony Express postcards and couldn't resist them!

And, yesterday, my latest order of vintage postage stamps (unused) came in from Errol Murphy, so now I can mail my vintage-look postcards with vintage stamps!

Apologies, Missive Maven. I was so eager to mail you one of these cards that I didn't wait for my "new" stamps to come in!

Happy Letter Writing!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I agree, Paper Source stores are great. I just wish we had one closer to us. I only get to shop & browse there when we visit relatives about 75 miles away. Oh well, this way is safer for our budget. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...