Monday, July 22, 2013

Annie's Scribbling Glue letter writing blog


I've come across a delightful blog I think you'll like, too.

Annie writes the "Scribbling Glue" blog.

I so enjoyed her blog postings that I went back to her first blog post written almost two years ago. Here's how she started the blog:
"It is because of my sister that I am a letter-writer.  I was in third grade when she went off to college and I missed her like crazy.  I started my first letter to her almost as soon as she pulled out of the driveway."
Annie blogs about writing and receiving letters, letter-related books, mail art and more. Check out her blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has an amazing blog. I know I am going to be reading daily. thanks for sharing the link and I hope you are doing well.

Ria

SWK said...

Another great blog added to my daily reads. :)

Annie said...

So flattered -- thank you, Carla! It's a delight to know that people are reading and enjoying Scribbling Glue. Connecting with creative people is one of my favorite things. 365 Letters was one of the first letter writing blogs I discovered when I first started thinking about starting Scribbling Glue and I've been reading it ever since.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...