Friday, April 20, 2012

New Letter Writing Blog!

I discovered a new letter writing blog today. I found it in a rather backwards manner...through a letter in my mailbox!

A while back, I finally got around to setting up a new post office box, and I posted my new mailing address on this blog. I didn't make a big deal about it; I just quietly posted the address over there on the left side of the blog. I check the P.O. box about once a week, and usually there's nothing but sales fliers in there.

But, today, there were two hand-written letters! Joy! It's so exciting to get mail!

One letter is from JoAnna Haugen of The 52 Letters Project.  I blogged about that project on March 1.
Evangeline's Papyrus stationery.

The other letter is from "Evangeline." She has a new blog, Letter Writing Project. She posts photos of letters she receives and stationery she buys! I was the lucky recipient of a beautifully written letter on some of her Papyrus stationery. Oh, my! I wish we had a Papyrus store nearby. Or, maybe I should be glad we don't, for my bank account's sake!

Stop by Evangeline's blog and welcome her to the letter writing community!

Happy Letter Writing!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

I love Papyrus! They're putting one in in my city, and I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...