Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oops!

If you have written me a letter recently and sent it to my post office box, I apologize. I pulled a "Samara" and didn't get to the post office in time to pay it before they locked me out of it and then closed my "account." (Samara from the LetterLover blog got locked out of her post office box and then lost it a couple of years ago...) Samara eventually got another post office box, but I'm not sure I'm going to right now. I think I'll see how it goes without one. If you've been writing to my P.O. Box and need my other mailing address, just send me an email to 365letters@inbox.com, and I'll email you the address. In the mean time, I'll try to get some letters written with the other address on them. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...