Thursday, October 7, 2010

Letter #274 -- For teachers

Write a letter to your child's teacher thanking him or her for everything he/she does for your kid. I remember before Anna started to school, we did the typical things parents do...we taught her the alphabet, we read her books, we taught her simple words like "cat" and "dog," but we didn't get much further than that. Just a few weeks into kindergarten, that child was reading books! That's what professional teachers are for! Let your child's teacher know that you appreciate what they go through with a room full of kids every day!

1 comment:

Elle Mental said...

The Christmas wreath stamp really brings back memories! One year my mother received a Christmas card from her boss. She took the card out and hung it up,but was going to throw the envelope away. I saw the stamps on the envie and asked if I could have it. The envelope had 4 different stamps on it, but it wasn't until sometime much later that I realized that her boss had used Christmas stamps from a span of 20 years to make up the amount due for postage and to be a little surprise gift all its own. Unfortunately, it was lost on my mother, but eventually I realized how much thought had been put into the postage composition!Since that day I have always paid close attention to the postage on the envelope...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...